Hey Freedom,
I'll chat with you.
What's on your mind?
Marcus
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hello?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3561
- Mon May 30, 2016 11:28 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My journey
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5287
Hi Rhaegar,
It is interesting you have never taken antibiotics before - I certainly have. I came across a website just doing a bit of reading this morning and some of the symptoms are similar to yours. You may already have seen it (considering you would be searching for info), but here it is anyway ...
It is interesting you have never taken antibiotics before - I certainly have. I came across a website just doing a bit of reading this morning and some of the symptoms are similar to yours. You may already have seen it (considering you would be searching for info), but here it is anyway ...
- Sun May 29, 2016 3:29 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My journey
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5287
Hi Rhaegar,
Just a few thoughts: you said you could scrape the white spots off your tongue - maybe you could either check it out under a toy microscope or get the Doctor to have it examined at the Path. Lab in the same manner. Maybe there might be a clue in it somewhere. i.e. is it chemical or is it ...
Just a few thoughts: you said you could scrape the white spots off your tongue - maybe you could either check it out under a toy microscope or get the Doctor to have it examined at the Path. Lab in the same manner. Maybe there might be a clue in it somewhere. i.e. is it chemical or is it ...
- Wed May 25, 2016 7:58 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My journey
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5287
- Sat May 21, 2016 10:46 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My journey
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5287
Something that should help with your bad breath
Hi Rhaeger,
I think you can greatly benefit by the method I describe in my youtube video (it is a very direct approach so if you are after a very much more clumsy method, check with the bad breath experts). I have not seen the method anywhere I have searched - I worked it out myself (to get rid of ...
I think you can greatly benefit by the method I describe in my youtube video (it is a very direct approach so if you are after a very much more clumsy method, check with the bad breath experts). I have not seen the method anywhere I have searched - I worked it out myself (to get rid of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.