THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by neverending
Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tounge advice
Replies: 15
Views: 4210

Jen & Hali, thanks so much for your advice. You have given me the courage to go back to my doctor (although I'll try a different GP this time). I'm going to try to get them to look at my sinus problem first - I dont think I'll mention the bb just the other symptoms, maybe this way they will take it ...
by neverending
Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tounge advice
Replies: 15
Views: 4210

thanks for replying...I have thought about sinus as my nose feels stuffy a lot of the time so interesting you say that Jen.

The real problem i have is getting help. I went to my dr a couple of years back (I'm in UK btw) and told him my problems. He just looked blankly at me and i found myself ...
by neverending
Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tounge advice
Replies: 15
Views: 4210

Tounge advice

Hi everyone,my first post on here and hoping someone can give me some advice.
I have severe, constant bb. Not a minute goes by when I don't have it, even straight after brushing my teeth. I have had this definitely since the end of secondary school, maybe longer (min 10 years). I'm fairly sure it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗