THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by shimpu
Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try going vegan?
Replies: 17
Views: 6244

@Clara0
Hi Clara, it was simply a vegan diet - just 100% animal free, no meat, no milk, no eggs, checking carefully for any animal derived ingredients, but otherwise eating and drinking whatever I wanted - I certainly wasn't a health food nut! (although I did always feel pretty healthy and didn't ...
by shimpu
Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Try going vegan?
Replies: 17
Views: 6244

Try going vegan?

Hi, I'm new to this site, but just wanted to offer my experiences. It truly breaks my heart to read about some of you younger people at your wits' end with this problem.
I'm pushing 50 now, but suffered in my youth, as now, with this social stigma. My older sister used to tell me that my breath ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗