THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Panendoscopy and bilateral tonsillectomy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3170
- Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A project for those going off reactions
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2086
- Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:23 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I found a good job
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6880
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11293
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:15 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Whats the point in living anymore?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 24899
Re: Whats the point in living anymore?
I spend what little money i have to look nice and smell nice. But sometimes i wonder "whats the point?". People think o am unhygienic and dirty and this is what upsets me the most. I am a good looking guy and women show interest in me but I can't accept their offer as I think they deserve better ...
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A life of bad breath. Who's had BB for more than 20 years?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3352
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374811
Anyone still here? I'm a Filipina.
Gosh I'm so depressed right now! I've recently gotten this bb for 4 mos I think. I don't know what triggered it exactly. But I think the stress of my job as an HR and the junks i keep eating contributed to it. I also did a crash diet and remove all the carbs from ...
Gosh I'm so depressed right now! I've recently gotten this bb for 4 mos I think. I don't know what triggered it exactly. But I think the stress of my job as an HR and the junks i keep eating contributed to it. I also did a crash diet and remove all the carbs from ...
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:41 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I found a good job
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6880
Good for you. I'm a psychology grad and working in HR. And i Just recently gotten this horrible BB. I've had it for I think 4 mos now. I used to have occasional BB before when I don't brush my teeth after lunch but now 15 mins after brushing and gargling, my breath stinks!
I recently resigned from ...
I recently resigned from ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.