THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 63 matches

by GTFO.BADBREATH
Thu Sep 11, 2025 7:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!
Replies: 6
Views: 18630
Gender:

Re: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!

Ron wrote: Sat Sep 06, 2025 9:18 pm Gtfo.badbreath.was it nasal bad breath you had?
Oral too. Oral started around 2004, nasal started 2010. I didn't notice any permanent/big improvements with my oral breath on keto.
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Wed Oct 23, 2024 8:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!
Replies: 6
Views: 18630
Gender:

Re: Nasal bad breath - I need you guys to be brutally honest with me on this!

Mine was bad 2010 - 2014ish but it eventually got better on the keto diet (no sugar and carbs I guess). It's not an issue now
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi folks
Replies: 7
Views: 2996
Gender:

Re: Hi folks

Please figure out a way to donate anonymously. unless i'm mistaken you can't at the moment?
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Replies: 15
Views: 5662
Gender:

Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?


How about nasal bb? Have u had success on this?


Yes I've had bad breath since 2004, developed bad nasal odor around 2010. I got it control with diet from around 2014/15 (I went low carb and was just eating less in general - I used to have an overeating disorder and I think that contributed to ...
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.
Replies: 6
Views: 2107
Gender:

Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.

lansoprazole helped temporarily with odor. no changes on tongue etc. I found my test results more interesting than the treatment because I could google each bacteria and all that stuff about indole and skatole and digestive compounds in my saliva which to me showed a reflux problem.
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.
Replies: 6
Views: 2107
Gender:

Re: Has anyone tried Bristle? I’m actually hopeful about this one.

When I went to the European breath specialist in March, he had me spit into a test tube and he also had me blow into something. I'm not suggesting here that anybody go to him (it was very expensive and I got antibiotics and lansoprazole out of it) BUT if anybody is interested they did test my oral ...
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Replies: 15
Views: 5662
Gender:

Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?

I'm a bit of an idiot because I forgot to mention I changed my toothpaste to a natural salt toothpaste one week before I ordered all the aloe vera and vitamins in June. That might have helped a lot or a little. Sorry that I cant pinpoint exactly what helped because I really dont know.
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Replies: 15
Views: 5662
Gender:

Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?

forgot one more bad year of contagious bb lol. 2012/13 I had a deskmate at a job and he joined the job after me, had zero bad breath at first. I started noticing bad breath on him after our interactions and the funniest thing is I think he knew it was me. Again, people would react to his breath when ...
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Replies: 15
Views: 5662
Gender:

Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?


Congratulations for having found your cure !

The part about "bad breath is contagious" is really interesting. I actually don't think it can be contagious just by air, because even while kissing it's mostly not contagious.
What I actually think that might have happened is your stress triggered bad ...
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Replies: 15
Views: 5662
Gender:

Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?


Congratulations !!!!
It’s so great to read success stories.
Just wanted to know more about your diet. You said you are lactose intolerant so your dairy intake is less, what about gluten ? What do have for breakfast, lunch n dinner ? Also what enzymes do you take and how many per meal ?


the ...
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Replies: 15
Views: 5662
Gender:

Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?


Congratulations !!!!
It’s so great to read success stories.
Just wanted to know more about your diet. You said you are lactose intolerant so your dairy intake is less, what about gluten ? What do have for breakfast, lunch n dinner ? Also what enzymes do you take and how many per meal ?


I don't ...
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Replies: 15
Views: 5662
Gender:

Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?


Is the aloe vera juice fresh or the ones that can be bought at grocery stores. Thanks for sharing.


I don't know if the ones from the grocery store will do the job because they might be diluted. you'd have to check. but the one i bought says "contains 100% pure pulp without the addition of water ...
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Replies: 15
Views: 5662
Gender:

Re: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?


That’s great to hear. Congratulations!
Would you try and eliminate each one of them one by one just to narrow down which supplement actually cured it?


I'm kind of scared to do that because I don't feel confident yet and I'm always scared it's gonna come back. Had bad breath since i was 19, I'm ...
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?
Replies: 15
Views: 5662
Gender:

Waited long to post this but i'm (mostly) cured?

I'll keep this as brief as possible. If you look at my post history, you'll see I've had some success with a few things but they didn't work 100% or they didn't last: the most successful being celery juice in 2018/19 and aloe vera juice in 2019. I wanted to post this update as soon as I had 1 week ...
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My diagnostic journey in 2022
Replies: 6
Views: 1756
Gender:

Re: My diagnostic journey in 2022


No reply.

It means, I suppose, you think I'm going to waste time. :D


Not a waste of time as such but I fear you may be too hopeful about the extent to which doctors care about treating bad breath. Maybe it's different in Italy but 9 times out of 10 doctors will swear up and down that you don't ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗