THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by depressgirl
Sun May 27, 2012 8:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: poo breath to skunk breath?
Replies: 1
Views: 3946

poo breath to skunk breath?

I normally cant smell my breath but in the last week when I would breathe in to my hand somedays i can smell it! and it smells like skunk. I never heard anyone or any nasty comments about my breath smelling like skunk they always say it smells like shit. So I dont know I am really worried now that ...
by depressgirl
Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: new job and terrified!
Replies: 10
Views: 3849

Thanks for all the great advice! So yesterday was my first day of work and I did what you guys said which was to relax and concentrate on the orientation and not to worry so much. Everything was good except for a few times some of the girls were giggling and whispering together. But they were really ...
by depressgirl
Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: new job and terrified!
Replies: 10
Views: 3849

new job and terrified!

hello im 31 years old and have had bb for 15 years. I went to an interview last thursday and to my surprise the interviewer did not do any body language to indicate she could smell my breath. So I was very happy and became even happier when I got a call today from her saying that i got the job! So ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗