THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by lady17
Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375538

@observer maybe you have acid reflux or hiatal hernia.. have you tried an endoscopy?
by lady17
Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375538

Hey guys. I've found a temporary cure for my bb but it only lasts for half a day. This is a little weird since I've tried so many things and didn't work.

So what I do is I brush my teeth twice (to make sure that my teeth are really clean), floss, flush my tonsils using the smallest syringe (without ...
by lady17
Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375538

I understand how you feel. :( What's weird for me is that my doctors told me I have halitosis but my friends and family said I don't. Though I see other people cover their nose or look away as soon as I open my mouth. I've tried numbers of solutions but they don't seem to help. I've been to the ...
by lady17
Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375538

Hi. Im new here. Like everyone else, I do have the same problem. Where is everybody? There are no updates anymore..
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗