Thanks for the reply.
I don't have delusional halitosis and by full nasal CT scan report doctor confirmed that there are no signs of post nasal drip or sinusitis.
I'll look forward to check candida.
Physician asked me to go for full lever, intestine tests.
What should I do? can anybody please ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reg : Source of bad breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3191
- Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reg : Source of bad breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3191
Reg : Source of bad breath
Hello,
I am suffering from terrible BB from last 10 years, it suddenly happened one day during winter in 2001 not sure how.
Went to dentist, ENT but still it is not detected.
Dentist checked teeths and gums and told me no problem with teeths or gums.
ENT removed my Tonsils but it persists.
Then ...
I am suffering from terrible BB from last 10 years, it suddenly happened one day during winter in 2001 not sure how.
Went to dentist, ENT but still it is not detected.
Dentist checked teeths and gums and told me no problem with teeths or gums.
ENT removed my Tonsils but it persists.
Then ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.