THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Clive
Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lavoris a hoax?
Replies: 14
Views: 4900

Hey, you are all reacting strangely about Lavoris. There could be thousands of reasons why it`s not out yet. For a big company it`s normal to take some time to put the process in motion. Or maybe they just decided it`s not profitable to reformulate and produce the 86 Lavoris. Or they decided to ...
by Clive
Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hello all
Replies: 4
Views: 1795

Thanks for the welcomes, guys. I'm in the UK.

I noticed there was some criticism of Dr. Katz and TheraBreath on the forum. I'm a bit surprised as his products reduced my bad breath somewhat. This might be because (I'm almost certain) my bad breath comes from the layer on my tongue, and the ...
by Clive
Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hello all
Replies: 4
Views: 1795

Hello all

Hi all, I've just signed up here after viewing some of the messages for the past few days. I've suffered from halitosis for around two years now and am looking to find a cure as soon as possible.

First, I'd like to thank the person who set these boards up for having the guts to do so. Thanks to him ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗