THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by flowers102
Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is this possible bad breath through windows I swear to god..
Replies: 10
Views: 3166

also when Im kinda close talking to people they dont react? maybe there just polite...?Maybe people are allergic to me? :(
by flowers102
Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is this possible bad breath through windows I swear to god..
Replies: 10
Views: 3166

Is this possible bad breath through windows I swear to god..

So this happens all the time my bb (or is it something else) can be smelled? across the street through windows I swear..I see people staring with at disgusted face at the car when my dads driving I thought it was my imagination but sadly it wasnt when my dad was driving a kid (kid dont lie) looked ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗