THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by skylarroxxs
Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:52 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story and cure
Replies: 3
Views: 4456

My story and cure

First of all I am 24 years old, I became self aware of my BB when I was about 9 years old, since then I have chewed gum or mints and have bought lots of products that always failed to work. I was embarrassed to speak specially when I was in a Car or an elevator, I was depressed and had suicidal ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗