THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Determined
Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fecal smell at the back of my tongue
Replies: 2
Views: 2288

Fecal smell at the back of my tongue

I have had bad breath since I was 11. I'm 18 now and I have chronic bad breath (all times except just after eating food and when the toothpaste smell has waned off) . I also have dry mouth problems which I thought were the cause. Lately, I've noticed that if I touch the back of my tongue with my ...
by Determined
Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dry Mouth Solutions please!
Replies: 2
Views: 1328

Hey, even I get a musty breath. And it smells like whatever I just ate. My dentist talked of keeping a lemon in my mouth but I didn't think it could be feasible. Can you tell me what other cures you have tried? We may have the same problem. I have fresh breath only when I chew gum but I can't be ...
by Determined
Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dry Mouth Solutions please!
Replies: 2
Views: 1328

Dry Mouth Solutions please!

I'm 18. I have had BB since I was 11, I guess. I live in a hostel so it's very embarrassing. I'm constantly ostracised due to my breath. My dentist confirmed my BB was due to dry mouth. Could anyone please suggest dry mouth medications? Something that will stimulate my salivary glands? Over-the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗