THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by newfoundland1983
Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Atrophic Rhinitis
Replies: 3
Views: 4170

by newfoundland1983
Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Atrophic Rhinitis
Replies: 3
Views: 4170

Atrophic Rhinitis

I'm 29 years old and have been living with BB for several years now. I even posted in here before, although for some reason I couldn't log on to my old account, and the password recovery form isn't working.

I've never really been able to find out why I have bad breath. After years of torturing ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗