THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by gymrat1
Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
Replies: 34
Views: 28582

Hello Archimonde and S4B

Yes, I'm on my 6th day of the Nature-throid tabs, and 'boy' 4 of those days were horrendous. The smell was coming from every orifice!! I started with 1.5 grains and on the first day my whole body smelled bad. It reminded me of the smell I had during my early teenage years a ...
by gymrat1
Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
Replies: 34
Views: 28582

Hi soldier

Sorry for the delay. I've pm'd you the web address.

Just a word of caution, please do loads of research before taking these meds. I spent months gathering information before I picked up the courage to order them.

Good luck !!
by gymrat1
Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: News article on a woman suffering TMAU and halitosis
Replies: 3
Views: 1772

News article on a woman suffering TMAU and halitosis

Hi
Most of you have probably been down this road before However, still an interesting article.

The woman was told she smelled of 'poo' despite brushing her teeth 20 times a day!!

... and that 'trimethylamine builds up due either to the fact that the enzyme has stopped working properly, which ...
by gymrat1
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
Replies: 34
Views: 28582

Hello jen and HS

Yes I do suffer with a dry mouth although it seems to be more at the back of the tongue and throat rather than my entire mouth. I wake some mornings with a very dry, sore throat that tends to disappear within an hour or so. I do have a saliva flow but obviously not enough to stop ...
by gymrat1
Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
Replies: 34
Views: 28582

Hello Archimonde and jen, thank you for your replies.

Archimonde - did you manage to buy any over-the-counter thyroid medication? I did read that it is possible but they will be very mild in comparison to the prescription ones. Good luck and please let us know how you get on.

jen, the first lot ...
by gymrat1
Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
Replies: 34
Views: 28582

Hi everyone
I fully understand what you mean about experimenting, I did exactly the same with fluconazole (Diflucan) for candidiasis infection purely as an elimination process. It didn’t help my bb but it did solve other long-standing problems!
In all of the material I have read on Hypothyroidism ...
by gymrat1
Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
Replies: 34
Views: 28582

Hello Jen, seanlee1980 and everybody

I have been suffering with severe bad breath and Hypothyroid symptoms for many years. It got to the point where I couldn't even get out of bed in the morning with aches and pains all over my body, extreme hair loss and countless other symptoms. Blood tests ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗