Hey everybody, how are you doing?
How do you cope with your bad breath/bad body odor? What kinds of mental problems are you experiencing and how does it affect your life?
My bad breath isn't really that bad anymore, and even my body odor has been pretty mild.
I've been seeing a psychologist and a ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 92 matches
- Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How is your mental health?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2182
- Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SSRI medication made my bad breath worse again?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3798
- Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SSRI medication made my bad breath worse again?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3798
- Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SSRI medication made my bad breath worse again?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3798
SSRI medication made my bad breath worse again?
Heya all, long time no see I guess :oops:
I started taking a new SSRI for depression about a month ago. Before that I took cymbalta(snri) for few months. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's because of this medicine or not, but my breath seems to have become worse. It's (again) more garbage-like than ...
I started taking a new SSRI for depression about a month ago. Before that I took cymbalta(snri) for few months. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's because of this medicine or not, but my breath seems to have become worse. It's (again) more garbage-like than ...
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Now I am getting depressed
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5036
I know how you feel. I've been having weird body odour and BB for nearly a year, and I had it about 5 years ago for a while. For some reason the BB is better now that I eat plain yoghurt a lot. It's soo frustrating, the 5 doctors I've been to say they can't smell anything but I have had notes left ...
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anybody just given up?
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7250
Here's one who has given up. I'm no longer spending my money on products because I know they don't work. I'm quite heavily medicated, I eat SSRI for depression/anxiety + I have diazepines/Alprazolam for sudden anxiety attacks. I haven't been to school for about five months now, but I've been doing ...
- Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB and airplanes dont mix...
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5725
- Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how many got cured by vit c?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 11545
haven't seen you in awhile succ. How are you?
Guess I'm doing ok, been organizing my father's funerals and stuff, trying to relax and clear my mind for the upcoming school year. I've been very busy and kinda depressed which is the reason I haven't been around much. No worries though, I'm not going ...
Guess I'm doing ok, been organizing my father's funerals and stuff, trying to relax and clear my mind for the upcoming school year. I've been very busy and kinda depressed which is the reason I haven't been around much. No worries though, I'm not going ...
- Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how many got cured by vit c?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 11545
- Wed May 16, 2007 4:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Jimi's laser surgery
- Replies: 43
- Views: 9304
- Sat May 05, 2007 10:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
I haven't gotten as nice results as you've all gotten. I think it might be in the severity of one's breath, for a person with worse breath this'll work better. Anyway, I still plan to continue eating these at least for a while and see what happens if I quit. I do have gotten some results though, my ...
- Sat May 05, 2007 6:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
- Fri May 04, 2007 9:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
for all of you who have stomach trouble taking vit c, let me tell you, taking baking soda def helps. i stopped getting heartburns today after taking only 1/2 tbspn this morning. thanks girlie girl for the advice.
i believe that MAYBE the effect of vit c is accumulative for me - is that so for all ...
i believe that MAYBE the effect of vit c is accumulative for me - is that so for all ...
- Thu May 03, 2007 4:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
- Wed May 02, 2007 3:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.