THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by karma
Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:36 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: how old are you how long have you suffered
Replies: 22
Views: 14792

I'm 18 and I have suffered with bad breath from age 12
Strange how the age of 12 and 13 seem to be very common age for bb to start!
by karma
Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Complete diet change, hope this works....going insane.
Replies: 1
Views: 854

Complete diet change, hope this works....going insane.

Hey everyone I am new here although I have been browsing sporadically for many months. BB attacked me when I was 12 years old, I am 18 now and it hasn't relented.
I have tried every mouthwash, toothpaste you can think of, although I'm sure you all have too.
I have to chew gum constantly just to mask ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗