THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 170 matches

by thissux
Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meet Up Central Florida Orlando Area
Replies: 0
Views: 1120

Meet Up Central Florida Orlando Area

Hi Gang! Looking for meetup in Central Florida or Orlando area. Please let me know if we can get together. I would like to know how my breath is, how bad or not so bad and for you too!! Please advise. Hugs!!
by thissux
Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Work from Home Job Recommendations Needed
Replies: 1
Views: 1228

Work from Home Job Recommendations Needed

Hi all,

I live in the US in Florida. I am a room filler nose and mouth. How is everyone making a living? I have a good resume and have had great jobs prior to this. Unfortunately, I do not have family willing to let me stay as they deny the problem.
Does anyone have any home based jobs, i.e. phone ...
by thissux
Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dating Each Other is Very Possible!!!
Replies: 11
Views: 4542

So if you are so bad - how did she tolerate you? I have the 20 plus outdoor crap fecal I believe. Could she not smell you? Are you a refluxer Jimi? I have gotten some of the most cruel comments, yet people have been able to inhale through their nose from my mouth so I think it comes out like an ...
by thissux
Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dating Each Other is Very Possible!!!
Replies: 11
Views: 4542

So Jimi, I just sent you an IM. Could you tolerate her? And she you? Why did you all split? I met a woman to see if we could detect each other, I am a woman so it was a regular meet up. I could not smell a thing on her. She said I had no problem (though she rubbed her nose a few times). She said ...
by thissux
Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dating Each Other is Very Possible!!!
Replies: 11
Views: 4542

Dating Each Other is Very Possible!!!

Hi everyone - it has been a long three plus years with my condition. I have had a meet up and we could NOT smell each other. I thought she could smell me but she said no. I could not smell anything but FRESH air when in her presence. Now, we are all in one heck of a painful and lonely situation ...
by thissux
Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Orlando - Central Florida Anyone?? Meet up?
Replies: 2
Views: 1241

Well, due to all of this I do not have a vehicle now. I am terribly tired of this and would like to meet up if when we can. Can we send a pm and I will give you my name and phone number if you would like to talk at least?
by thissux
Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Orlando - Central Florida Anyone?? Meet up?
Replies: 2
Views: 1241

Orlando - Central Florida Anyone?? Meet up?

I'm posting like crazy now - I'm just going through it guys. Anybody want to meet up? See if we can smell each other or not? Make friends? Let me know, I am a woman by the way.
by thissux
Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bloodbourne Halitosis
Replies: 33
Views: 20313

So what is the verdict on this bloodbourne condition? I was given bloodwork at some point in this journey and results show or looks to be hypothyroid. If you took the medication and it worked for you, can I ask why you stopped or did the thyroid medication stop working for the odor? Please let me ...
by thissux
Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am back and I do have halitosis mouth and nose - not ORS
Replies: 2
Views: 1902

I am back and I do have halitosis mouth and nose - not ORS

Hi friends, been awhile. When I was on previously, the man I was living with at the time told me I had no odor issues and even posted on the site. Well, we have since split up - still talk on occasion but I have confirmed and very foul, room filling halitosis from nose and mouth. I had previously ...
by thissux
Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Delusional Disorder Dx aka Somataform or Somatic disorder?
Replies: 3
Views: 2066

Delusional Disorder Dx aka Somataform or Somatic disorder?

Hi everyone,

Back again, I have been going to a therapist and he has Dx me with somatic disorder, he says my bad breath (room filling crap) is a delusion. That people rub or touch their nose nearly every time I talk to them is part of this? I am not seeing things, people do rub and touch their ...
by thissux
Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath? What's it like on the other side?
Replies: 28
Views: 9610

Poor Art as I am always asking if I stink or my breath stinks. If I don't have bad odors or breath, can it really be this PATM issue?
For those of you that know and have had your BB confirmed by a trusted family member or other such person, can you please share your experience with reactions? What ...
by thissux
Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: If you make people cough, read this. Otherwise ignore
Replies: 17
Views: 6465

Thank you so much for posting this Archimonde. Gosh I think I do have horrible breath. It is ruining my life in every regard. When I try to tell myself I do not stink I see someone rub or they grab their nose real quick and kind of pinch and pull down (perhaps another way of rubbing). I also notice ...
by thissux
Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath? What's it like on the other side?
Replies: 28
Views: 9610

I hate to say that I am filled with anger at those that rub their nose etc. Perfect strangers. I had a tough younger life, I work out a LOT and have been trained to box, yes I am a pretty and nice woman, however I feel on edge and at times feel like hitting the people that rub their nose and asking ...
by thissux
Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath? What's it like on the other side?
Replies: 28
Views: 9610

BTW - Art just rubbed his nose again and I just scrapped a layer of white off my tongue, I thought I tasted halitosis. Sometimes I feel a taste in the back of my throat. I have met with someone from this board, she did not smell at all either, I got on my knees and promised her. She just left a job ...
by thissux
Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath? What's it like on the other side?
Replies: 28
Views: 9610

I am Art's partner and lover, you all have seen me on this forum. He tells me over and over again there is no odor, as do my family, friends, therapists. When I talk to people 90% or more of the time they rub their nose, some even give me an uncomfortable look. I do not have pets right now ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗