THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 14 matches

by location
Mon May 07, 2012 8:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COMPLETELY CURED - at least for now
Replies: 4
Views: 2099

I have dust and mold allergies. Dust is everywhere so I have constant allergies.

The shot is for dust and mold allergies. I have been taking shots for a long time. The effect is just decent, but it never did anything for my BB.

So for people who have a white tongue, figure out why, destroy the ...
by location
Mon May 07, 2012 6:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: COMPLETELY CURED - at least for now
Replies: 4
Views: 2099

COMPLETELY CURED - at least for now

My BB is completely gone.

Read my story here to understand http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4554

It seems my BB is in part caused by my allergies, which causes my nose to run and causes post nasal drip.

I had an allergy shot a couple of days ago, but I don't think that ...
by location
Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

Hey guys, I have no doubt we will overcome. We are close.

1. Do not guess. Make an appointment with an internist asap.
2. Buy a halimeter/breath tester NOW. You otherwise can't tell what is helping and how much. You don't know if your BB is coming out your nose.
3. Do you have allergies? Is your ...
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

Thanks halitosisux, I was looking at halimeters just now to keep things objective. I am also looking to see an internist.

If anyone has any halimeter suggestions let me know.
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

The photos you requested about the spit test from dome older threads..


http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4479

http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4516 Hey thanks so much for posting these. Your pictures are very helpful, and look exactly like my ...
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

Bad breath all your life? Doubtfull.

Kinda sounds like you may have become aware of a moment in time when your breath was not so fresh and then became obsessed. Perhaps your anxiety has become full blown and that is what is causing your halitosis. Nerves can do a number on your breath.

You have ...
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

Just spit tested again right after brushing. It takes a few seconds and sure enough the legs start forming.

If I do the acidophilus test, how long will it kill the candida for?
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

I did the spit test last night before bed. Did again this morning, same result.

Finger smells as bad as breath.
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

what did the blood test show?

I have the same symptoms as you. My BB started at 11 years old, you? My blood's normal, I don't think a thyroid disease would be invisible for decades. But what do I know.

My BB, as far as I can remember, I guess I had it at 11 too or earlier even.

Your tongue has a ...
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

Ever had a hair mineral analysis done ?

had your thyroid checked ?

It appears that a mineral imbalance or hormonal imbalance can weaken your immune system and allow yeast or bacteria to grow. That's one of the million theory that could explain why candida could grow in a healthy person. I've had ...
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

Another update: Did more research on Candidiasis, or thrush, and it seems that it causes a white coating on the tongue, like this picture:

http://www.curesforbadbreath.com/wp-images/white-tongue-drkatz.jpg

It looks just like mine. But I don't have bumps or pain. Just the white film that cannot ...
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

I found a quick home test method for Candida:

"This saliva home test has to be conducted as the first task, after waking up in the morning, even before brushing the teeth or having breakfast. Take a glass of water and spit in it. Keep it aside for around fifteen minutes and you have to check the ...
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

I think that, yes, bad breath does come out of my nose.

I am definitely going to test for H. Pylori.

What does the Acidophilus do exactly on the tongue? It's 2 AM but heck I'm going to GNC right now to see if they have it.
by location
Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10926

Killing the bad breath monster

Male, early 30s, US. Very foul BB all my life, at least as bad as faecal matter, or worse. Can't talk to people up close, always have to be chewing gum to even have a conversation. Can't work in an office. No significant other. Basically it's like solitary confinement.

First, to be clear, let me ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗