THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by vicious
Sat May 12, 2012 4:37 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story... (Finally)
Replies: 13
Views: 6640

I don't know what's going on...
Btw, I'm brushing with this brand called "Parodontax" atm which contains sodium bicarbonate and no SLS and all sorts of healthy stuff for your gum apparantly. BUT it also contains alcohol. :s Should I keep brushing with it or search for a different brand with no ...
by vicious
Fri May 11, 2012 11:12 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story... (Finally)
Replies: 13
Views: 6640

Whoa.
Just came back from going out. The girl I was talking about in my previous posts asked me to walk her home. After talking for 30mins infront of her house and giving 3 kisses on the cheek. She started making out with me... I was baffled!
I couldn't stop thinking of how my breath was probably ...
by vicious
Wed May 02, 2012 5:51 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story... (Finally)
Replies: 13
Views: 6640

That's the thing, I can't really test my breath.
I don't have a girlfriend. I'm too ashamed to ask my parents.

The only source I have is the occasional remarks. (Did someone fart in here?)
People telling me straight up (occurs rarely though) or noticing people talking about it behind your back. You ...
by vicious
Tue May 01, 2012 11:31 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story... (Finally)
Replies: 13
Views: 6640

Hi, thanks for replying to me.

Yeah my mouth is rather dry and my tongue gets white very fast.
Like If I brush it entirely to go out, it's rather pink but by the time I get back home 3-4 hours later it's very white again.

And even when I brush it, the white coating seems to go away, but my tongue ...
by vicious
Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:17 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story... (Finally)
Replies: 13
Views: 6640

My story... (Finally)

Hello all,

Found these forums after googling yet again after being in an embarrassing social situation couple of days ago. I am a 22yo male.

The thing is I haven't even gone to an ENT or a doctor with this issue. I've done alot of reading on the internet. But because I still live at home with my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗