Hello everyone,
I was wondering for the meet ups how it was arranged? I had an idea but didn't know if you already do it. Let's say there is a group of 5 and more, each has a 'questionnaire' form and you do a sort of a 'speed dating' where each person talk about what he wants, not necessarily ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 31 matches
- Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Meet ups - organization?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1642
- Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8449
You have to continue past the dentist now. Go see a doctor, tell him about this. Ask for blood test, ask him to send you to a gastroenterologist, get all the test to find out if it comes from your gut.
Also I read again in your first post you say they can smell you from 30 meters, that's too much ...
Also I read again in your first post you say they can smell you from 30 meters, that's too much ...
- Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8449
- Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8449
- Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8449
- Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8449
- Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8449
I'm sorry to hear it didn't work ernie, but maybe try for a few days. I got the results immediately, it's 11:21 am here and I have no feeling of bad breath, saliva is good, etc.
As an update on my side, even though it's not related to sumac per say, is that I went to see a gastro-entorologist. He ...
As an update on my side, even though it's not related to sumac per say, is that I went to see a gastro-entorologist. He ...
- Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8449
- Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8449
I need to share this - Sumac
Hello everyone,
I will not make a detailed list of my background, you can find it in my other posts. I come back to post here after 3 years of random trials and errors, bad days, random good days (very rare), horrible days etc.
The list of things I have tested with doctors:
H.Pylori - said levels ...
I will not make a detailed list of my background, you can find it in my other posts. I come back to post here after 3 years of random trials and errors, bad days, random good days (very rare), horrible days etc.
The list of things I have tested with doctors:
H.Pylori - said levels ...
- Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach acidity/heartburn is the easiest to test
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1189
Stomach acidity/heartburn is the easiest to test
It's been 18 days (according to the tablets number missing) that I'm taking famotidine (10 mg) 15 minutes before eating in the morning and 15 minutes before eating I night.
Since I have done it I don't have :
-morning bad breath
-empty stomach bad breath
-no bad breath after brushing
-tingling in ...
Since I have done it I don't have :
-morning bad breath
-empty stomach bad breath
-no bad breath after brushing
-tingling in ...
- Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lactose intolerant -> Almond Milk; getting much better
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11505
- Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lactose intolerant -> Almond Milk; getting much better
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11505
Lactose intolerant -> Almond Milk; getting much better
Hello everyone.
To give a brief background Introduction :
I am of middle eastern origin. I became lactose intolerant by drinking too much milk, it was part of a diet (GOMAD) to take muscle mass quicker. I learned that too much is never good. I was drinkin 2-3 L per day. One night coming back from ...
To give a brief background Introduction :
I am of middle eastern origin. I became lactose intolerant by drinking too much milk, it was part of a diet (GOMAD) to take muscle mass quicker. I learned that too much is never good. I was drinkin 2-3 L per day. One night coming back from ...
- Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oil pulling and candida.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2302
- Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I´m going to all the doctors I find, It´s Now or Never
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3026
- Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: It's gone
- Replies: 29
- Views: 30532
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.