THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Livinginhell
Tue May 08, 2012 9:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I may have a cure for some of you!!! PND SUFFERERS LOOK!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 4847

Hi everyone, I stumbled onto this site/thread and I too had/have a problem with bb (and acid reflux). Turns out that PND is the culprit for my bb so I'm doing the nasal rinsing (with the squeeze bottle) and nasal sprays (Nasonex) from my doctor with meds for acid reflux. Thing is to be truly cured ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗