THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by jumbaya
Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE READ THIS AND TRY - IT'S WORKING FOR ME!
Replies: 1
Views: 2766

PLEASE READ THIS AND TRY - IT'S WORKING FOR ME!

I have had putrid bad breath, people would recoil when I talked to them - but I tried something that I read and it is much improved (after just a week)
I was getting abcesses and stuff on my gums, they were receding and bleeding etc, and my breath stunk really bad.
This has worked for me, and even ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗