THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by schlitter
Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:25 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My 2 year bad breath: cause may have been discovered!
Replies: 6
Views: 3389

It's hard to cut dairy, but good luck.

Please keep us posted

It's really hard. I would literally have cheese with everything I ate. I've already failed 3 times since cutting dairy. I'm trying to do it gradually. But I can definitely tell my stomach feels better without it, and worse when I eat ...
by schlitter
Thu May 31, 2012 1:14 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My 2 year bad breath: cause may have been discovered!
Replies: 6
Views: 3389

I've narrowed it down to either dairy allergy or GERD. I have been dairy free for about a week now, and my mouth began to taste a lot better. My girlfriend even said she could not really smell it! :D But last night when I came home from studying I was starving and most places were closed. So I broke ...
by schlitter
Fri May 25, 2012 7:52 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My 2 year bad breath: cause may have been discovered!
Replies: 6
Views: 3389

My 2 year bad breath: cause may have been discovered!

UPDATE: see my next post



To start off, I am 21, and I think my case is a combination of multiple problems:

1. Post nasal drip/allergies
2. GERD
3. Possible dairy allergy
4. Possible bacteria/fungal infection

I had always worried about my breath, but that's pretty normal. But about two years ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗