THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by katman
Sat May 26, 2012 12:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible "Big Guns" Therapy For Fresh Breath Maint
Replies: 0
Views: 764

Possible "Big Guns" Therapy For Fresh Breath Maint

Disclaimer. I'm not a doctor, so any advice I give is my own experience. First, I found a good way using the CLOSys product which really works, for me anyway. 2 caps in the morning and I'm good to go the whole day, plus a lot of fresh bottled water.

The second thing which really helped me with ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗