I have been a chronic sufferer of bad breath/ Halitosis for many years, and it has as Im sure people know themselves this has made my life extremely unhappy, and very self self conscious.
I am someone who has an eye for detail, and also I pick up smells of others easily, so I know i have a good ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have cured my bad breath...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3263
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.