THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Mousie
Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Could receding gums be the cause?
Replies: 2
Views: 2595

Could receding gums be the cause?

I've always had good oral hygiene and go to the dentist on a regular basis. I have always been sure thar my bb is NOT due to poor hygiene. However, I am pretty sure I have a receding gum on one tooth due to excessive brushing with tooth brush bristles that we're too hard. On The side of my mouth ...
by Mousie
Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser Tonsil Stones
Replies: 13
Views: 8078

Vicster,

It's still too early to say if the turbinate coblation helped bc it was less than 2 weeks ago.

I should probably know more in 3 to 6 weeks.

As far as the laser tonsillectomy, if I had been a good candidate ( meaning having large tonsils) I think it would have been a lot more effective ...
by Mousie
Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser Tonsil Stones
Replies: 13
Views: 8078

Vickster,

Please respond after your surgery with details to let us know how it worked. I just had my tonsils laser by dr. Schwimmer in Dallas. He told me my tonsils were not ideal for the procedure and that he would not be able to reduce them all that much, but maybe I would get a 10 percent ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗