THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by CURED*
Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I GOT CURED WITH JUICE FASTING ***READ THIS***
Replies: 3
Views: 5062

I GOT CURED WITH JUICE FASTING ***READ THIS***

I know what you are going through, I've been there. I've been sitting and hiding in my room, for about two years, because of the BB. At first I've noticed that people were touching their noses all the time and they were coughing and making strange noise when breathing, some of them had tears in ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗