THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 162 matches

by Dead
Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:25 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure
Replies: 27
Views: 43706
Gender:

Re: My Story - Long Time Sufferer & Possible Cure

Did someone else try this treatment?
by Dead
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lost for ideas
Replies: 70
Views: 29524
Gender:

Re: lost for ideas


Hi Dead,

Never went through with the FMT. After research I found this wasn't the correct route for me.

I am cured from bad breath.

After the anti-biotics I was able to adjust my diet where I reduced carbohydrates and I hardly ever have bad breath anymore.

I take Oral Probiotics from Chemist ...
by Dead
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lost for ideas
Replies: 70
Views: 29524
Gender:

Re: lost for ideas




Update: It's been over six months since I finished my course of antibiotics (Rifaximin + Neomycin) after testing positive on the Sibo test. My bad breath is still reduced from what it was. Some days it isn't even there. It's been an excellent result. This is after having bad breath for over 15 ...
by Dead
Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lost for ideas
Replies: 70
Views: 29524
Gender:

Re: lost for ideas




Update: It's been over six months since I finished my course of antibiotics (Rifaximin + Neomycin) after testing positive on the Sibo test. My bad breath is still reduced from what it was. Some days it isn't even there. It's been an excellent result. This is after having bad breath for over 15 ...
by Dead
Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
Replies: 50
Views: 290735
Gender:

Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?



Just because the smell is coming from the mouth doesn't mean it's easy to cure
ahhhh I see it, so everyone in the study were the lucky ones, cause it doesn't say there were people who weren't cured eventually, but all the people in here are the unlucky ones, makes peeeeerfect sense.
Uncurable ...
by Dead
Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
Replies: 50
Views: 290735
Gender:

Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?

If you search pubmed there are many papers like that. There was another study where they measured the gases in both the stomach and the mouth, and found there was no detectable smell in the stomach air, unlike the mouth.
Anyways since the entire population of this forum is/was bb sufferers ...
by Dead
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
Replies: 50
Views: 290735
Gender:

Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?




I can't believe there's still people talking about tongues in this forum.

Did you ever consider the possibility that there are actually many different causes of bb? And just because yours originate from the gut that doesn't mean it can't originate from the tongue for others here? I know for ...
by Dead
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome
Replies: 16
Views: 5243
Gender:

Re: Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome

Even standing up or just lifting my arm is draining, so yes.
by Dead
Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
Replies: 50
Views: 290735
Gender:

Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?


I can't believe there's still people talking about tongues in this forum.

Did you ever consider the possibility that there are actually many different causes of bb? And just because yours originate from the gut that doesn't mean it can't originate from the tongue for others here? I know for a ...
by Dead
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lost for ideas
Replies: 70
Views: 29524
Gender:

Re: lost for ideas


Update: It's been over six months since I finished my course of antibiotics (Rifaximin + Neomycin) after testing positive on the Sibo test. My bad breath is still reduced from what it was. Some days it isn't even there. It's been an excellent result. This is after having bad breath for over 15 ...
by Dead
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does it not all originate with the tongue?
Replies: 50
Views: 290735
Gender:

Re: Does it not all originate with the tongue?

I agree with you that the smell originates from the tongue. What are the things that have almost cured you?
by Dead
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?
Replies: 7
Views: 4670
Gender:

Re: My tongue never goes pink after scraping?

Mine is the same. I believe it's biofilm.
by Dead
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva BB correlation
Replies: 15
Views: 6533
Gender:

Re: Saliva BB correlation




'kay. wish you the best of luck following that path.

When i take antibiotics, the breath goes fully away during its course, and the bad taste goes away too. And tons of others experience the same thing. How would you explain that then?


have you tried raw fruit and veg diet?

I ate just ...
by Dead
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you enjoy your life
Replies: 7
Views: 4590
Gender:

Re: How do you enjoy your life

I don't
by Dead
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva BB correlation
Replies: 15
Views: 6533
Gender:

Re: Saliva BB correlation

mauricio wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:56 am 'kay. wish you the best of luck following that path.
When i take antibiotics, the breath goes fully away during its course, and the bad taste goes away too. And tons of others experience the same thing. How would you explain that then?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗