THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by praying4cure
Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi
Replies: 1
Views: 971
Gender:

Hi

I would love to have someone to chat to, been living like a recluse for so long, I actually don't talk to people anymore. I'm quite sure I've paid off all my bad karma from hundreds if not thousands of previous lifetimes by now. Send me a pm if you would like to talk.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗