THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by josef123123123
Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I solved my bad breath
Replies: 0
Views: 1640

How I solved my bad breath

I had medium BB for a few years. Eventually I solved it by effectively cleaning my tongue.

Before every time I brush my teeth (morning/night) I do this procedure:
1. brush my tongue (all over the tongue with focus on the back and specifically all the way back, until I can actually feel the end of ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗