THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Quest
Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Facebook Group
Replies: 4
Views: 1397
Gender:

Re: Facebook Group

Hi all
I am also on motilium (domperidone). Been taking it for 3 days now. I have noticed a slight improvement in my bb. It's such a controversial medicine i don't know if it's even really safe long term even if it helps.

I read on here about wisdom teeth curing some people's bb so I had 1 wisdom ...
by Quest
Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read
Replies: 19
Views: 8432
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath Gone - Please Read

HI con
How are you doing now you have had the lingual tonsils surgery? Are you totally of the antibiotics now? Has the bad breath gone? I hope your feeling better.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗