Just wanted to check in again. This is still a highly effective treatment. Still get BB in the evening/night so I chew some gum but I feel so much more confident. Only $25 on Amazon for 50 tablets (Naturewise Oral probiotics), and since I only use one a day it's not straining my budget.
For any of ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31618
- Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31618
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Checking back in to say that it's still decent at managing my breath (as far as I can tell -- just going by how white my tongue is and how bitter the taste is in my mouth). Along with drinking water and chewing some gum throughout the day, I don't really think about my BB much any more.
BB probably ...
BB probably ...
- Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31618
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
After about 5 weeks of this stuff I will say this:
It still works to some extent but not as powerfully as before. I still need to supplement with gum a bit during the day and at night time my breath turns sour and gross again. If I could quit caffeine I could probably do a bit better.
I still get ...
It still works to some extent but not as powerfully as before. I still need to supplement with gum a bit during the day and at night time my breath turns sour and gross again. If I could quit caffeine I could probably do a bit better.
I still get ...
- Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31618
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
John, this stuff is still working pretty well for me. Have you found a pro-biotic aside from pro-dental that works? $22 for a supply that lasts at best a month is a bit much.
- Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31618
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Harry_2K, the tongue coating effect seems similar to mine.
- Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31618
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Day 3, taking 3 or 4 tablets a day (though I'd like to lower that at some point to 1 or 2).
It's having a nice effect. I can't really say if the effect is decreasing, but 2 in the morning --> almost no sour/bad taste in my mouth and very little white tongue. I have no proof but strongly suspect ...
It's having a nice effect. I can't really say if the effect is decreasing, but 2 in the morning --> almost no sour/bad taste in my mouth and very little white tongue. I have no proof but strongly suspect ...
- Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31618
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Well, after taking two pills this morning, my tongue has turned pink in a way that I've only seen when I went on a low carb diet.
I did brush my teeth in the middle of the day because I had coffee and pizza, two things that make my BB awful, but after I brushed my tongue it didn't turn white or get ...
I did brush my teeth in the middle of the day because I had coffee and pizza, two things that make my BB awful, but after I brushed my tongue it didn't turn white or get ...
- Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31618
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Well Johnv713, I just got my bottle of the probiotics you're using. I looked at the reviews and lots of other people are reporting a big difference in "morning breath"; they could be astroturfing/fake and so could you, but it's worth a shot!
Starting off with 2 pills twice a day. I'll keep everyone ...
Starting off with 2 pills twice a day. I'll keep everyone ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.