http://www.ener-chi.com/gallstones-in-the-liver-and-gallbladder-can-be-held-responsible-for-most-diseases-of-the-mouth/
Gallstones In The Liver And Gallbladder Can Be Held Responsible For Most Diseases Of The Mouth
By Andreas Moritz
Gallstones in the liver and gallbladder can be held ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 47 matches
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gallstone might be cause for some people
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6960
- Gender:
- Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gallstone might be cause for some people
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6960
- Gender:
Re:
first off, i think this kind of sounds like advertising.. especially with this tacked on:
The reason I said that is because I am in the process of a job transfer. What ever I say sounds like advertising because it points to a product not everywhere available. But, I will say this. If the ...
The reason I said that is because I am in the process of a job transfer. What ever I say sounds like advertising because it points to a product not everywhere available. But, I will say this. If the ...
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5106
- Gender:
Re: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
So you think that our problem is because of toxins ?
I have tried to drink lemon juice with warm water before breakfast (when I was waking up early) but it didn't work. The bb was still here.
What could we eat to reduce the toxins ? I also think it is a problem of digestion. We have to find ...
I have tried to drink lemon juice with warm water before breakfast (when I was waking up early) but it didn't work. The bb was still here.
What could we eat to reduce the toxins ? I also think it is a problem of digestion. We have to find ...
- Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5106
- Gender:
Re: Bad breath of the morning that does not go away when wake up early ?
This is the first time i have seen anybody post this. I have the same problem. If i get solid 8hrs of sleep my breath is OK. but if i do not get enough sleep bb is worse.
I have also noticed that if I eat high protein food. Like if i go to a barbecue and eat a lot of red meat, bb will be worse for ...
I have also noticed that if I eat high protein food. Like if i go to a barbecue and eat a lot of red meat, bb will be worse for ...
- Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Yeah same thing happen to me. I lost my sense of smell for almost 1 day.guzler wrote:I just need the new nasal rinse , but I lost my sense of smell , i did it 2 hours ago is it going to come back
or im screwed ?
- Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:56 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: What keeps you going?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 20139
- Gender:
Re: What keeps you going?
Just wondering, for those that are still plagued by this.. what keeps you going?
This isn't some normal disease or ilness, Chronic BB can literally ruin every aspect of your life.. its hard to look at the bigger picture =D>
Watching motivational videos, or those that preach how you can change ...
This isn't some normal disease or ilness, Chronic BB can literally ruin every aspect of your life.. its hard to look at the bigger picture =D>
Watching motivational videos, or those that preach how you can change ...
- Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GERD meds did not work! Help please!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2225
- Gender:
Re: GERD meds did not work! Help please!
stop taking that garbage, it will not help, acid is never the cause of bb
Jimi it may be the root cause. But if you think taking those med alone will give very little relief if any. But keeping the gasses in check is a step in the right direction.
But i will suggest doing that with life style ...
Jimi it may be the root cause. But if you think taking those med alone will give very little relief if any. But keeping the gasses in check is a step in the right direction.
But i will suggest doing that with life style ...
- Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GERD meds did not work! Help please!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2225
- Gender:
Re: GERD meds did not work! Help please!
Hello everyone
I visited my doctor because I felt heartburn, bloating, a knot at the back of my throat and experiencing bad breath of course and have continued to spat out the occasional tonsil stone. I had done research and everything led to GERD and even my doctor diagnosed it to be GERD. It has ...
I visited my doctor because I felt heartburn, bloating, a knot at the back of my throat and experiencing bad breath of course and have continued to spat out the occasional tonsil stone. I had done research and everything led to GERD and even my doctor diagnosed it to be GERD. It has ...
- Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Does anyone have any new updates or still having positive results with this solution? I was looking for bleach at the store and couldn't find anything >8.25 SH solution. They are now selling "concentrated" bottles of bleach. I tried it and thought I put enough water to get the right concentration ...
- Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272863
- Gender:
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Ok.
I tried this too and it help. Infact i did it once and returned back to my normal routine of Waterpik with H202 every evening and after about 3 days I am still feeling the effect. My breath is still fresh. It deminishes in freshness but I will still keep to doing this once every week.
My ...
I tried this too and it help. Infact i did it once and returned back to my normal routine of Waterpik with H202 every evening and after about 3 days I am still feeling the effect. My breath is still fresh. It deminishes in freshness but I will still keep to doing this once every week.
My ...
- Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try this, it worked for me
- Replies: 79
- Views: 21118
- Gender:
Re: Try this, it worked for m
Also please read and do the flip turn sinus wash procedure . Simply using a basic neti pot or NeilMed flush is not good enough!!
I do it in the shower, but can also at sink.
I mixed my oil of oregano water and salt (use filtered water) in an old small bottle with dropper.
I put my head all the ...
I do it in the shower, but can also at sink.
I mixed my oil of oregano water and salt (use filtered water) in an old small bottle with dropper.
I put my head all the ...
- Wed May 03, 2017 4:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63599
- Gender:
Re: Bismuth manages my bb
No I am not. And I am getting tired of thinking I am only for it to resurface. My doctor prescribed Pantoprazole for me a month ago. The first few days i took it I believe that was the end of bb only for it to resurface again.
I think you are spot-on on your analysis. Because now i am able to ...
- Tue May 02, 2017 4:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63599
- Gender:
Re: Bismuth manages my bb
hi blessedrich, I was wondering, are you bb free now and are you still taking pepto bismol? I was reading this thread and I also have hiatal hernia and silent reflux. I don't know if my chronic bb is caused by those directly. I think they may have helped create a high bacteria environment, even ...
- Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you go on dates?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 8426
- Gender:
Re: How do you go on dates?
Sometime it is better to try and fail than not to try at all!!! If the guy want to give it a try let him go ahead. Don't forget there are different level of breath issues. So we should not use your case to make blanket statements. Better trying than just giving up!!
I use to have a girl who use ...
I use to have a girl who use ...
- Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63599
- Gender:
Re: Bismuth manages my bb
@blessedrich, how long do you have to wait before it gets better?
Just to confirm, those who are helped by PB are not diagnosed with acid reflux and do not get better with standard PPI trials perscribed GI?
Can't believe I missed this thread for so long! Hope I can find this at my pharmacy ...
Just to confirm, those who are helped by PB are not diagnosed with acid reflux and do not get better with standard PPI trials perscribed GI?
Can't believe I missed this thread for so long! Hope I can find this at my pharmacy ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.