THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by metalclay
Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Vaping and bad breath
Replies: 2
Views: 1863
Gender:

Vaping and bad breath

I am addicted to vaping for the past five years and I cannot live without it. Recently, I've been suffering from bad breath. I brush my teeth twice a day, and also use to floss them often. I have tried chewing gum, but the result is temporary. I am very embarrassed about this. I came across a blog ...
by metalclay
Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Is Your Blood Type
Replies: 1
Views: 6752
Gender:

Re: What Is Your Blood Type

Mine is O+VE. We are universal donors. :)
by metalclay
Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Replies: 108
Views: 31691
Gender:

Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!

Congratz and thank you for the information.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗