I had terrible bb but it was cured with:
1) wisdom teeth removal
- my wisdom teeth were rotten underneath the gums which i couldn't see but there is a photo on my profile in a previous post/comment as i asked the dentist to keep my teeth...the odor was terrible so getting them removed was about 20 ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 121 matches
- Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Still Cured (4 year update)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1382
- Gender:
- Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: EPIPHANY! MUST READ!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4698
- Gender:
EPIPHANY! MUST READ!
I suffered from chronic bad breath for about 6 years, from 2011 to 2017. I was cured in 2017, after getting my tonsils out (had tonsil stones) and getting my rotten wisdom teeth extracted. Click here to read my story.
However, that is completely unrelated to what I just discovered:
About 1 week ...
However, that is completely unrelated to what I just discovered:
About 1 week ...
- Mon May 14, 2018 3:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9193
- Gender:
Re: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
Tonsillectomy helped me too. My tonsils were filled with tonsil stones & infected, and after they were removed all of that odor was gone.
- Wed May 09, 2018 10:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 14577
- Gender:
Re: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)
It's for TMAU not tonsil stones. I cured my those by having my tonsils removed.
- Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 11 month update [cured]
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6986
- Gender:
Re: 11 month update [cured]
Congratulations!! You found a cure in a very short time. Thanks for posting updates. I have few questions. How old were you when your wisdoms erupted? When you rubbed your finger across wisdoms ( only wisdoms no tongue) did it smell?
My lower wisdom tooth are growing sideways, I don't smell ...
- Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 11 month update [cured]
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6986
- Gender:
Re: 11 month update [cured]
Posted an update a few months ago, and just following up.
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
- Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 14577
- Gender:
Re: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)
Is it possible to have tmau without fishy odor? Or can zinc and kelp also work for non fishy odor ?
TMAU comes in a variety of odors. Sometimes it is fishy, other times it is like burning rubber or fecal.
The kelp & zinc clear up my odor 100% and with zero side effects. It's a miracle ...
- Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 11 month update [cured]
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6986
- Gender:
Re: 11 month update [cured]
Posted an update a few months ago, and just following up.
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
- Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 11 month update [cured]
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6986
- Gender:
Re: 11 month update [cured]
Congrats!
I had my teeth x ray panoramic. All teeth were fine, but still have bb. I still get horrible reactions from people. Cry cry
Its really a case to case basis
Do you have tonsil stones? Have you got a tonsillectomy? That was the cause of 50% of my bb.
I already had my tonsillectomy way ...
- Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 14577
- Gender:
Re: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)
One more thing do you take kelp and zinc and the same time? Like after you ate kelp, Do you eat zinc after that.
Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, I take them at the same time.
50mg of Zinc and 650mcg of kelp, (1 pill of each) available at Walmart for $15 total ($5/month).
Is it possible to ...
Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, I take them at the same time.
50mg of Zinc and 650mcg of kelp, (1 pill of each) available at Walmart for $15 total ($5/month).
Is it possible to ...
- Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 11 month update [cured]
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6986
- Gender:
Re: 11 month update [cured]
Posted an update a few months ago, and just following up.
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
- Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 11 month update [cured]
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6986
- Gender:
Re: 11 month update [cured]
Posted an update a few months ago, and just following up.
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
- Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 11 month update [cured]
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6986
- Gender:
11 month update [cured]
Posted an update a few months ago, and just following up.
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
- Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 14577
- Gender:
Re: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)
Sorry for the late reply.Chief wrote:One more thing do you take kelp and zinc and the same time? Like after you ate kelp, Do you eat zinc after that.
Yes, I take them at the same time.
50mg of Zinc and 650mcg of kelp, (1 pill of each) available at Walmart for $15 total ($5/month).
- Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2545
- Gender:
Re: Update
Any nasal BB? I'm trying to figure out if teeth problem can cause nasal BB too.
Sorry for not responding sooner. But from what I can tell I don’t have nasal BB. If I shut my mouth really tight & breathe heavily through my nose I don’t smell anything like I do when my mouth is open & I breathe ...
Sorry for not responding sooner. But from what I can tell I don’t have nasal BB. If I shut my mouth really tight & breathe heavily through my nose I don’t smell anything like I do when my mouth is open & I breathe ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.