I have suffered with this debilitating condition for over 30 years. I will not go through the exhausting list of surgeries, prescriptions, blood tests, and over the counter products I have tried to combat this debilitating condition. Absolutely nothing has worked.
Searching once again for a cure I ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Halitosis Vaccines Targeting FomA, a Biofilm-bridging Protein of Fusobacteria nucleatum
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1353
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.