THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Suffered enough
Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:16 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story
Replies: 1
Views: 3172

My story

I have had this problem since I was 11 years old and am now 49, I have hypo-thyroid, lupus, sjogrens and post nasal drip and diabetes. I take a lot of pills but am in good health except for bad breath. I use biotene toothpaste and like it. I am now trying iron pills and B12 because I am borderline ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗