Then I'm not sure. All we can do is get rid of any references to Katz and other people as well as clean up the boards and add disclaimers to tell people not to follow advice here without consulting a doctor first.
Either it got banned for slander or for giving potentially dangerous medical advice ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 91 matches
- Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Google banned our website!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 5630
- Gender:
- Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Google banned our website!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 5630
- Gender:
Re: Google banned our website!
Jimi I think it's because of the negative statements you made against the people in the about page. While they may have been truthful it is easy for one of those people to complain to google that you are making false statements about them or their business practices. Essentially you were slandering ...
- Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Google banned our website!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 5630
- Gender:
Re: Google banned our website!
Sure, Jimi. Give me a moment I'll PM you the rewrite.
- Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
I don't do any specific breathing method and I also disagree with Raymond's advice on tongue posture. See here for proper guide: http://www.petrafishermovement.com/tongue-position/
I focus on always keeping my throat and rear tongue relaxed and open, mouth closed, and when I breathe I try to feel ...
I focus on always keeping my throat and rear tongue relaxed and open, mouth closed, and when I breathe I try to feel ...
- Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Google banned our website!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 5630
- Gender:
Re: Google banned our website!
Jimi, can you ask them if there is a way to remedy the ban? Perhaps removing all references to "cure" on the website etc. Must be some way.
- Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Saw this when it was posted and been waiting awhile before posting my results with it. Many of the members here who've been with us for over a decade now know exactly why I've waited so long before writing this. After so much false hope and "cures" that didn't last, I've been very hesitant to make ...
- Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone successfully culture probiotics from tablets?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1288
- Gender:
Re: Anyone successfully culture probiotics from tablets?
Try artificial saliva as a growth medium kept at a proper temperature and pH.
CONCLUSIONS:
Streptococcus salivarius was able to rapidly grow in complemented artificial saliva.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672100
The materials used for preparing the artificial saliva are albumin (Sigma ...
CONCLUSIONS:
Streptococcus salivarius was able to rapidly grow in complemented artificial saliva.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672100
The materials used for preparing the artificial saliva are albumin (Sigma ...
- Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Last Resort Treatment [LONG POST]
- Replies: 29
- Views: 12123
- Gender:
Re: Last Resort Treatment [LONG POST]
Lowering the amount of baby shampoo did the trick. No loss of smell or burning and still getting amazing halitosis relief. I almost feel like a normal person! No more putrid fecal taste. No more clearing my throat every 10 seconds. Tongue is pretty and pink with nothing there to even scrape.
I am ...
I am ...
- Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Backyard Oral Microbiota Transplant
- Replies: 32
- Views: 65140
- Gender:
Re: Backyard Oral Microbiota Transplant
Ok, I am thinking about filming this experiment (unsure if I will) but I wrote a basic script for if I do to prevent rambling.
Just basic info about my age, what type of halitosis I think I have, a full list of everything I've tried over the last 30 years and what other types of health problems I ...
Just basic info about my age, what type of halitosis I think I have, a full list of everything I've tried over the last 30 years and what other types of health problems I ...
- Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Last Resort Treatment [LONG POST]
- Replies: 29
- Views: 12123
- Gender:
Re: Last Resort Treatment [LONG POST]
Just a quick update. Been using the J&J baby shampoo + xylitol rinse for the last few days trying to prep as best I can for the antibiotics.
First thing to mention is that this is a surprisingly effective rinse. I've had almost zero relief from sinus irrigation in the past. Just made my sinuses ...
First thing to mention is that this is a surprisingly effective rinse. I've had almost zero relief from sinus irrigation in the past. Just made my sinuses ...
- Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gluten connection?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 970
- Gender:
Re: Gluten connection?
https://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/32936-really-really-foul-breath-post-glutening/
I have been gluten free for 2 days - only a short time but when I rub my tongue with my finger it no longer smells the way I’m used to it smelling.
Obviously I need more time on this diet but I’m excited ...
I have been gluten free for 2 days - only a short time but when I rub my tongue with my finger it no longer smells the way I’m used to it smelling.
Obviously I need more time on this diet but I’m excited ...
- Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This is what’s been working for me
- Replies: 32
- Views: 13881
- Gender:
Re: This is what’s been working for me
Hello lifelong
I have many questions for you
1) Where do you buy the oregano oil, pure clove oil, pure rosemary oil, extra virgin olive oil? Is it in the pharmacy or grocery market? Im sorry for being naive. Its just that i have never tried this ingredients before. I only do saline solution for ...
I have many questions for you
1) Where do you buy the oregano oil, pure clove oil, pure rosemary oil, extra virgin olive oil? Is it in the pharmacy or grocery market? Im sorry for being naive. Its just that i have never tried this ingredients before. I only do saline solution for ...
- Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Backyard Oral Microbiota Transplant
- Replies: 32
- Views: 65140
- Gender:
Re: Backyard Oral Microbiota Transplant
Ok, I’m going to begin this experiment in mid December, when my husband and I will be together every day on holidays from work.
In the meantime I will try other things - I’ve just cut gluten and I’m going to buy chlorophyll today too.
I will also take time to do some research into how best to ...
In the meantime I will try other things - I’ve just cut gluten and I’m going to buy chlorophyll today too.
I will also take time to do some research into how best to ...
- Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus problems
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1988
- Gender:
Re: Sinus problems
I've read this before but forgot about it because I assumed I wouldn't ever be able to get amoxicillin, turns out my dad has some in his medicine cabinet...I don't know if I want to run and get a nasal irrigator, did you say you have one or have you ever tried one? I use a sinus rinse bottle to do ...
- Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus problems
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1988
- Gender:
Re: Sinus problems
Just found this. Pretty interesting!
1. BAD BREATH.
2. Horrible tastes/smells that come from the back of my mouth. Sour or morning breath tastes ALL day especially after eating.
3. Constant white, clear or sometimes light yellow MUCUS lodged in the back of my throat at all times, causing me to gag ...
1. BAD BREATH.
2. Horrible tastes/smells that come from the back of my mouth. Sour or morning breath tastes ALL day especially after eating.
3. Constant white, clear or sometimes light yellow MUCUS lodged in the back of my throat at all times, causing me to gag ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.