THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 74 matches
- Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Cured after Over 10 years of suffering
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5989
- Gender:
Re: Bad Breath Cured after Over 10 years of suffering
I always thought about metabolic issues but I don't know how to test it and what is it called.
- Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
- Replies: 87
- Views: 63455
- Gender:
Re: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
Thanks man
That what I am looking for and I was trying to explain a few days ago for some MEBO GROUP about it.
That what I am looking for and I was trying to explain a few days ago for some MEBO GROUP about it.
- Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:08 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11159
- Gender:
Re: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works
Have you tested for candida, H. Pylori or parasites becuase it be a bacterial infection
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tung Gel
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1974
- Gender:
Re: Tung Gel
Have you tested for H. Pylori?
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tung Gel
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1974
- Gender:
Re: Tung Gel
I have tried zink supplyment 20 mg with vit c 2000 per day but not gargling.
I have had several saliva test for bad bacteria but nothing showed but when I am using anti bacteria suppliment it reduces my BB
I have had several saliva test for bad bacteria but nothing showed but when I am using anti bacteria suppliment it reduces my BB
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tung Gel
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1974
- Gender:
Re: Tung Gel
Yes I have
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8889
- Gender:
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
How do you know you have patm or is there any test to do ?
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tung Gel
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1974
- Gender:
Tung Gel
Last week I bought Tung Gel and I can say it is a temporary BB solution but I could not find any side effects or review on Internet.
Does anyone already used it or knows about long term uses side effects?
Does anyone already used it or knows about long term uses side effects?
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath from Lungs
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2433
- Gender:
Bad Breath from Lungs
I do not know if my nosal bad breath is a sign of some lungs disorder but I have always plagum in my throat and chest
I have had several time x-rays but nothing showed.
Please read the this and share your idea
Thanks
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1367758?guccounter=1
I have had several time x-rays but nothing showed.
Please read the this and share your idea
Thanks
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1367758?guccounter=1
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7025
- Gender:
Re: Cured after ten years of having fecal BB
Try gluten free diet which I think it is good too
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Could hiatal hernia be the culprit?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1571
- Gender:
Re: Could hiatal hernia be the culprit?
Does oral probiotics help BB?
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Could hiatal hernia be the culprit?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1571
- Gender:
Re: Could hiatal hernia be the culprit?
How long did you take Oregano oil and how many dropps per day?
In fact after 5 or 6 months of Candida diet & H. Pylori treatment I have now alot of bloating, gas and Bad breath come back but it is not as bad as I always had.
I want to star again a law carb diet with strong antifungals and I think ...
In fact after 5 or 6 months of Candida diet & H. Pylori treatment I have now alot of bloating, gas and Bad breath come back but it is not as bad as I always had.
I want to star again a law carb diet with strong antifungals and I think ...
- Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help me please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1383
- Gender:
Re: Help me please
Have you had second H. Pylori test? Because H. Pylori is a strong bacteria and sometimes Antibiotics do not help thus infection
- Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tosillectomy on Sept 13
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4217
- Gender:
Re: Tosillectomy on Sept 13
Good luck,
Unfortunately most of us with bad breath problems have bad bacteria like H. Pylori, parasites..... or bacteria over growed.
Unfortunately most of us with bad breath problems have bad bacteria like H. Pylori, parasites..... or bacteria over growed.
- Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oral probiotic
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3280
- Gender:
Oral probiotic
Hi
Have you guys tried Oral Probiotics? If so please let us know
Thanx
Have you guys tried Oral Probiotics? If so please let us know
Thanx
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.