Do you have your palatine tonsils?
I do a self test by sticking my tongue out while breathing through my nose with my mouth closed on the tongue. This opens up the inner mouth in front of the tonsils and odors from the tonsils are exhaled through the nose. I turn my head left and right while slowly ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need help Locating the Source
- Replies: 2
- Views: 829
- Gender:
- Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:09 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story and cure which worked for me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3825
- Gender:
Re: My story and cure which worked for me
I'm referring to the palatine tonsils, specifically the upper areas, beyond the uvula. My ENT pulled up my soft palate in front of my palatine tonsil and thats when I learned my palatine tonsils extended much further up than I thought.
I doubt my method reaches the adenoids, but I think people with ...
I doubt my method reaches the adenoids, but I think people with ...
- Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:56 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story and cure which worked for me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3825
- Gender:
My story and cure which worked for me
Hi everyone,
I visited this forum several years ago, and had BB for more than 10 years since my mid teenage years. This is a great place for people to share our hopes and frustrations, since its a very personal topic. I wish to share my story and the solution which worked for me in hopes it can ...
I visited this forum several years ago, and had BB for more than 10 years since my mid teenage years. This is a great place for people to share our hopes and frustrations, since its a very personal topic. I wish to share my story and the solution which worked for me in hopes it can ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.