THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 18 matches

by Drake
Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:46 am
Forum: DATING
Topic: My bad breath High School experience
Replies: 10
Views: 26395
Gender:

Re: My bad breath High School experience

How did you manage to have two kids? Does your wife have B.B. too?
by Drake
Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finnaly I decide............
Replies: 20
Views: 6062
Gender:

Re: Finnaly I decide............

The bleach didn’t work for me. It just made it worse over time! Now I take pro Biotics. It helps some what.
by Drake
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:35 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm 17 and because of bb I'm not a normal teenager :(
Replies: 7
Views: 5530
Gender:

Re: I'm 17 and because of bb I'm not a normal teenager :(

I work as a patrol officer (Security) at an oil refinery in Texas. Meaning I work alone. The only human interaction I have is when I clock in and out. I work night shift. I make $31K a year. Enough for me to survive on. Hell, I got a couple thousands in my bank account, drive a 2018 car, went on a ...
by Drake
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: xmas meet up LONDON 2017
Replies: 1
Views: 964
Gender:

Re: xmas meet up LONDON 2017

I’ll love to go, but I live in the the U.S. If anyone in Houston, Texas wants to meet. Private Message me.
by Drake
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:28 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm 17 and because of bb I'm not a normal teenager :(
Replies: 7
Views: 5530
Gender:

Re: I'm 17 and because of bb I'm not a normal teenager :(

My advice to you is to always have money. Make sure you build up your credit score, get your driver license, passport, purchase a firearm, concealed carry license, and save most of your money. Don’t buy stupid things! Life is scary when you feel alone. The money is the only thing we have to give us ...
by Drake
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Thanksgiving
Replies: 2
Views: 874
Gender:

Re: Thanksgiving

No. I spend Thanksgiving alone. I didn’t even had a turkey for dinner. My halitosis has made me an anti-social, self centered and cold person. I have no sympathy for people or compassion. When I go out I get in my Range Rover and wear expensive clothing to feel superior to people. To them it might ...
by Drake
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Los Angeles
Replies: 1
Views: 883
Gender:

Re: Los Angeles

I live in Texas, but I'm willing to take a flight to LA. Private message me.
by Drake
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finnaly I decide............
Replies: 20
Views: 6062
Gender:

Re: Finnaly I decide............

You're the one paying for the procedure. If it doesn't work out, please try the bleach method. It's cheap and extremely effective!
by Drake
Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finnaly I decide............
Replies: 20
Views: 6062
Gender:

Re: Finnaly I decide............

Don't do it. I had mine removed and it had no affect. Use Bleach diluted with water. That work for me kind of. I basically have to rinse with it, every time I eat food, especially cheese. But it gives my mouth no order, once I rinse.
by Drake
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192816
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Anyone around the Houston, Texas area. Would love to meet. I'll pick you up personally or we can meet in a public or private place. If you'll like we can have lunch, dinner, etc. I'll pay for everything. I just want to hang out with someone my kind. In away we are our own race of humans. We can even ...
by Drake
Tue May 16, 2017 12:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already
Replies: 5
Views: 2199
Gender:

Re: Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already

Stop worrying. You'll do fine. Let us know how it goes.
by Drake
Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any new meetups?
Replies: 12
Views: 4066
Gender:

Re: Any new meetups?

Any one from Houston, Texas? PM if you reside in Houston.
by Drake
Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Jealous
Replies: 10
Views: 10660
Gender:

Re: Jealous

I couldn't agreed with you more. That's why I'm self centered. I only care about myself. ***k everyone else. They're just stepping stones in my life. I hate people.
by Drake
Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please help im sucidal :(
Replies: 10
Views: 4192
Gender:

Re: Please help im sucidal :(

Don't commit s*****e. I just joined the US Army and have a long road ahead of me. I have bad breath problems too. I always have to have gum with me or I'll stink up the room. But I'll never let it get in my way. If people can't accept me for that, that's okay. But they will not stop my dreams and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗