THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Raybo
Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Specific "symptoms", Am I the only one?
Replies: 3
Views: 2778

Re: Specific "symptoms", Am I the only one?

Dear Jimi,

It indeed could very well be my sinuses.I once went to see my family doctor while in a "bad breath cycle" and she found a rhinitis.She prescribed a Nasal Spray Apo Mometasone, but it didn't solve much.

I'm gonna try to see a ENT.

Thanks for your suggestion.
by Raybo
Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Specific "symptoms", Am I the only one?
Replies: 3
Views: 2778

Specific "symptoms", Am I the only one?

First of all hello to all, I am new to the forum but unfortunately not new in dealing with this problem.

I'll go straight to the point: For the past 7 years I have a weird smell or taste that lasts for a couple of months (1-4) only to disappear randomly, just as it came.This taste/smell is very ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗