Have anyoe tried black seeds (nigella sativa) instead of the black seed oil ?
they take the oill from the seeds and everyone is talking about the oil.
but most of scientific reaserche are based on the seeds. studies have shown it increases the glutathione level far more than taking glutathione ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 32 matches
- Sat Nov 09, 2024 1:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: black seeds works better than glutathion
- Replies: 1
- Views: 9897
- Gender:
- Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm seeing significant improvements
- Replies: 9
- Views: 20674
- Gender:
Re: I'm seeing significant improvements
since a lot of people are not able to access my health diary & are requesting it, i uploaded it here in pdf form: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kz9j7cwzg5dhnqj/Health_Diary.pdf/file
Hello
can you name the brand and write the link for the herbal antibiotic?
and how can you take probiotics? isnt ...
- Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is probiotic along with fermented foods the answer?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2299
- Gender:
is probiotic along with fermented foods the answer?
This is a study that talks about probiotics and BB:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8173312/
So i have bb and positive I have silent reflux too and IBS.than I found out that the lack of probiotic can cause SIBO,acid reflux/silent reflux and other issues that can cause BB.Dr Eric Berg ...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8173312/
So i have bb and positive I have silent reflux too and IBS.than I found out that the lack of probiotic can cause SIBO,acid reflux/silent reflux and other issues that can cause BB.Dr Eric Berg ...
- Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with saltwater rinse of sinuses?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9377
- Gender:
Re: have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with saltwater rinse of sinuses?
Don’t use GSE in nasal rinse, it will burn you. I have used only 2 drops for the irigation and did it around 5 times and it burned my left eye and I’m half blind right now. I have developed posterior traumatic cataracts and need to do the surgery soon to get my vision back.
The nose is connected ...
- Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with saltwater rinse of sinuses?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9377
- Gender:
have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with saltwater rinse of sinuses?
Hi
Have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in saltwater too rinse the sinuses? the acidity can kill many things including mold/fungus
in this link many people who suffers from bad breath have used it with the flip turn method(laying back on the edge of the bed for the sulotion too go DEEP in ...
Have anyone tried Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in saltwater too rinse the sinuses? the acidity can kill many things including mold/fungus
in this link many people who suffers from bad breath have used it with the flip turn method(laying back on the edge of the bed for the sulotion too go DEEP in ...
- Tue May 09, 2023 6:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm cured- saline solution
- Replies: 18
- Views: 28376
- Gender:
Re: I'm cured- saline solution
Update- I have terrible bad breath again. It slowly came back little by little every day. I got just over 1 month of completely fresh breath and a normal life. Beyond devastated is an understatement.
I'm so sorry to get people's hopes up. I really believed I had finally ended it, it really felt ...
- Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:31 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21975
- Gender:
Re: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
I think this is very intresting because coconut oil have antiviral, antifungal and antimicrobial properties. it basically kills candida :
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17651080/
but it does kill the candida in blood and everywhere in organs!
But I see that hitler took several spoonfulls of ...
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17651080/
but it does kill the candida in blood and everywhere in organs!
But I see that hitler took several spoonfulls of ...
- Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: the more logical cause of BB also the cure of Bb
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4961
- Gender:
Re: the more logical cause of BB also the cure of Bb
Is it working?
im actually forgot that thers also natural food products that kills mold and candida in the body. And I should have added that because its probarbly even more effecient, the thing is all the supplements i mentioned is not natural except chlorella. And too some exent the body ...
- Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: the more logical cause of BB also the cure of Bb
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4961
- Gender:
Re: the more logical cause of BB also the cure of Bb
Is it working?
ive been taking the supplements for over 2 weeks and im expreincing a lot of detox symtoms! in the beginngn it was more fatigue and headace and than came the flu like symtoms than these past days ive had fever in the night when i sleep! were I live its cold winter but in the ...
- Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: the more logical cause of BB also the cure of Bb
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4961
- Gender:
Re: the more logical cause of BB also the cure of Bb
this are the list of supplements I use for treating the root cause of Bad breath that is black mold:
the ones that I bold is the most imporant.
- S-Acetyl-l-glutathione ( is stable in the blood and draws mycotoxins out of blood)
- Activated Charcoal/bentonie clay .(binds the mycotoxins and you get ...
the ones that I bold is the most imporant.
- S-Acetyl-l-glutathione ( is stable in the blood and draws mycotoxins out of blood)
- Activated Charcoal/bentonie clay .(binds the mycotoxins and you get ...
- Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
- Gender:
Re: What cured me
Many many congratulations !!!
Nothing beats the happiness of reading cured stories to us sufferers. Recently I read a story by DEALING WITH LIFE who was cured by saline nasal wash 3 times a day. I did it almost religiously along with changing my diet to dairy and gluten free. Nasal odour is ...
- Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glutathione helps
- Replies: 96
- Views: 131559
- Gender:
Re: Glutathione helps
read this scintific study
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942754/
and this( talks about glutathion,NAC (N-acetyl cysteine) and Phase 2detoxifiction)
very important too understand detox and if this detoc from nolab works for you and BB than you gotta ask yourself what are you ...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942754/
and this( talks about glutathion,NAC (N-acetyl cysteine) and Phase 2detoxifiction)
very important too understand detox and if this detoc from nolab works for you and BB than you gotta ask yourself what are you ...
- Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: the more logical cause of BB also the cure of Bb
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4961
- Gender:
Re: the more logical cause of BB also the cure of Bb
this is links talking about black mold affecting oral health and mouth
https://waco-dental.com/blog/the-impact-of-black-mold-exposure-on-your-oral-health/
https://kidsworldpediatricdental.com/blog/the-relationship-between-black-mold-and-tooth-decay/
https://teethnow.com/can-black-mold-cause ...
https://waco-dental.com/blog/the-impact-of-black-mold-exposure-on-your-oral-health/
https://kidsworldpediatricdental.com/blog/the-relationship-between-black-mold-and-tooth-decay/
https://teethnow.com/can-black-mold-cause ...
- Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: the more logical cause of BB also the cure of Bb
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4961
- Gender:
Re: the more logical cause of BB also the cure of Bb
I don't know if it's black mold but I have definitely something similar in my bathroom but it appeared way later than my halitosis.
Please keep this topic updated with your findings and what you do.
I will definitely look into this after finishing testing for other thing that I haven't already ...
- Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What cured me
- Replies: 86
- Views: 525266
- Gender:
Re: What cured me
im taking bentonite clay/charcoal/zeolite for treating black mold ,thats what they use too treat black mold(it realeses mycotoxin) with plenty of water. wouldnt it do the same?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.