THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by gloriaisheretohelp
Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I found the true cause of bad breath
Replies: 2
Views: 1271
Gender:

I found the true cause of bad breath

A long time ago when I was little, I started to notice that at times, I smelled like poo. Well fast forward to now, I still do. I did some research on this, and one website led me to intestinal parasites as being the cause. I didn't know if I actually believed it or not but heck it was worth a shot ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗