THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:49 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4476
- Gender:
Re: Chronic Bad Breath
Could the foul smell be down to Me drooling during the day this has become more productive in the last few months due to the Cerebral Palsy
- Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:01 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4476
- Gender:
Re: Chronic Bad Breath
The bad breath never goes away I've done the lock test the smell mum thinks is coming from both my toung and stomach tonsil stones don't think I've had them thanks for your help
- Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:54 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4476
- Gender:
Re: Chronic Bad Breath
Hi there
Thanks for replying. I have been to the dentist many times I have been told my breath is a issue I scrape my tongue every morning I take quite a lot of meds and I have reflux for sure mum has said. I brush morning and night I have a bad taste in my mouth in the morning. I know I have my ...
Thanks for replying. I have been to the dentist many times I have been told my breath is a issue I scrape my tongue every morning I take quite a lot of meds and I have reflux for sure mum has said. I brush morning and night I have a bad taste in my mouth in the morning. I know I have my ...
- Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:59 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4476
- Gender:
Chronic Bad Breath
My story well I am 35 years old I have some health issues, Epilepsy left side Hemiplegia drooling and doubley incontence I live at home with my mum and I am looked after by her over the last few weeks mum has noticed my breath smelling a lot more than normal. I don't smoke or drink Alcohol never had ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.