Yeah, there are people who continously cough when I am in their presence (in car, at the dinner table etc.), like they have something in their throat. It's not a normal behaviour and it's not something I have noticed before I had a root canal done.
I am just wondering if it is the reaction to smell ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:26 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Constant doubts about BB
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9609
- Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272984
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I too only found scented one (though it doesn't really smell like it's scented). Intending to try it tomorrow, hope the scents are irrelevant as far as health and efficiency go.Jimi Stein wrote:I have scented one....i cant find unscented one....
- Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:35 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Constant doubts about BB
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9609
Re: Constant doubts about BB
That's what I am afraid of, though the rational side of me tells me that it is virtually impossible that outside in the clear air people would react to the smell if they stand couple meters away and I don't speak, or even if they pass me by. I mean, in my life I have probably passed by literally ...
- Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:59 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Constant doubts about BB
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9609
Re: Constant doubts about BB
Another thing I thought of now. I really don't think it is clear that parents would always lie to you if you have an extreme chronic bad breath. I mean put yourself in their position - they surely don't want their child to have a bad breath plus they probably think there is some easy medicinal fix ...
- Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:33 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Constant doubts about BB
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9609
Re: Constant doubts about BB
Also, I want to clarify, I didn't say that people are imagining their BB, but that I think they think the situation is worse than it is (they are "imagining the reactions", that is, they interpret it worse than they really are). I feel that our perception of ourselves is that we are basically unfit ...
- Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:20 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Constant doubts about BB
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9609
Re: Constant doubts about BB
I trust my father, because he is really honest about everything plus he assured me, that if he thought my bad breath smelled in the past he would instantly tell me, especially if he thought the condition was chronic (so I could start getting treatment). He was genuinelly surprised when I told him ...
- Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:19 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Constant doubts about BB
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9609
Constant doubts about BB
So, through the years I have developed a constant fear that my breath stinks. The psychological condition got to the point that whenever I am walking on the street, I get anxious when people are approaching me, or even when they walk a couple meters behind me. When I am shopping, I get very anxious ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.