Hey Jimi how does donation works here? I mean how can i donate. ThanksJimi Stein wrote:dont forget to donate if you can so we can use money for advertising and getting more traffic and spreang the word to other sufferers...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:08 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Another success wisdom teeth removal story (Warning a bit long)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 18418
Re: Another success wisdom teeth removal story (Warning a bit long)
- Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:06 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Another success wisdom teeth removal story (Warning a bit long)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 18418
Re: Another success wisdom teeth removal story (Warning a bit long)
Amazing story, thanks for sharing. I'm sure you're cured, congrats! That impacted rotten wisdom tooth was surely causing the bb. How does your mouth feel, any difference in taste? Do you have less tongue coating?
Thanks man. I really hope i'm cured. I still have coatings on my tongue but i can't ...
Thanks man. I really hope i'm cured. I still have coatings on my tongue but i can't ...
- Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:30 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Another success wisdom teeth removal story (Warning a bit long)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 18418
Another success wisdom teeth removal story (Warning a bit long)
This is a very long piece and I apologise beforehand for it. Also this is not just about my wisdom, it also touch on things I though were my problem.
Firstly a massive thank you to halitosisux, he/she has been influential in my journey to removing my wisdom tooth. I have bad breath since I was 16 ...
Firstly a massive thank you to halitosisux, he/she has been influential in my journey to removing my wisdom tooth. I have bad breath since I was 16 ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.