I have created this chatgroup for anyone who wants to chat.
https://antichat.app.link?chat=jiBvaaSCRF
download Antichat app andd use this link to join the group.
Group Code: Go grjiBvaa
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 12 matches
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
- Gender:
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi Allz..
I just want to share some sentiments...
Everytime I'm attending a conference, I'm too shy to talk to people.. i don't want them to be close to me and smell my breath. I know some of my colleagues are talking behind my back regarding my bad breath. But i don't know how to explain myself ...
I just want to share some sentiments...
Everytime I'm attending a conference, I'm too shy to talk to people.. i don't want them to be close to me and smell my breath. I know some of my colleagues are talking behind my back regarding my bad breath. But i don't know how to explain myself ...
- Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:04 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9539
- Gender:
Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!
hi everyone, first time posting here! Ive been looking for a forum. My life is heavy on my shoulders. Feeling a lot like the feeling you get when you no longer want to live. I have a husband and kids. But i feel allll the time like they would be better without me! All is do is embarrase them. I am ...
- Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone having success with a Water Pik?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1896
- Gender:
Re: Anyone having success with a Water Pik?
Do you use Water Pik for your tonsil or for your teeth?
I have read some reviews before that WaterPik can actually help remove tonsil stones. But when I tried it, it's very harsh, and it damaged my tonsil with a little scar. Hence, I stopped using it.
I have read some reviews before that WaterPik can actually help remove tonsil stones. But when I tried it, it's very harsh, and it damaged my tonsil with a little scar. Hence, I stopped using it.
- Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
May artista pala dito sa thread.Eriksantos wrote:Hi everyone! I just registered here a while ago. I started reading entries since 2010. Yes i have BB! Support or cure, whichever it is, i hope i find it here.
Just kidding!
- Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:34 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Frustrated
- Replies: 14
- Views: 24108
- Gender:
Re: Frustrated
I stumble upon your post and I can relate to your experience. I have also received a lot of judgements and comments on the side about my breath... it always makes me feel embarassed and i don't know how to explain it.. until today.. i still have this problem.. communicating in the office ...
- Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Don't Swallow Mouthwash
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2176
- Gender:
Re: Don't Swallow Mouthwash
Simple. Being unaware of the consequences I thought it would also freshen the back of the throat - which it does, greatly.
Also, my mouthwash is 100% safe to ingest.
However, over time the bacteria have adapted to this method and grown even stronger, now the odor is slightly worse than before ...
Also, my mouthwash is 100% safe to ingest.
However, over time the bacteria have adapted to this method and grown even stronger, now the odor is slightly worse than before ...
- Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192816
- Gender:
Re: Re:
Kik? Anyone?blessedrich wrote:InTHEuk wrote:North west ENGLAND
we shud all install Kik or WhatsApp then we could all chat together anytime we feel sad or when where happy and say hello
Great idea!! Sometimes you just need somebody you can tell your story to!
Let's unite. haha!
Btw, I'm from Philippines.
- Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Don't Swallow Mouthwash
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2176
- Gender:
Re: Don't Swallow Mouthwash
It is called mouthwash to wash your mouth. Why are you swallowing it? 
- Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi Allz..
I just want to share some sentiments...
Everytime I'm attending a conference, I'm too shy to talk to people.. i don't want them to be close to me and smell my breath. I know some of my colleagues are talking behind my back regarding my bad breath. But i don't know how to explain myself ...
I just want to share some sentiments...
Everytime I'm attending a conference, I'm too shy to talk to people.. i don't want them to be close to me and smell my breath. I know some of my colleagues are talking behind my back regarding my bad breath. But i don't know how to explain myself ...
- Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:08 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Constant doubts about BB
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9605
- Gender:
Re: Constant doubts about BB
I know that my family loves me but none of them had actually told me that I have bad breath.
No one also exhibits the reactions of smelling bad whenever I'm talking. I am also wondering on why when I am with my immediate family, I the foul odor doesn't come out but when I'm talking to others, like ...
No one also exhibits the reactions of smelling bad whenever I'm talking. I am also wondering on why when I am with my immediate family, I the foul odor doesn't come out but when I'm talking to others, like ...
- Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 374924
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi.
I have been suffering from bad breath since high school and I am now a 30-year old married woman.
I have been a lurker of this site as well... I know for a fact that I have tonsil stones as I have been poking my tonsils. I could get some yellowish-foul-smell thing from it. No one has ever told ...
I have been suffering from bad breath since high school and I am now a 30-year old married woman.
I have been a lurker of this site as well... I know for a fact that I have tonsil stones as I have been poking my tonsils. I could get some yellowish-foul-smell thing from it. No one has ever told ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.