THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Uk meet ups!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2386
Re: Uk meet ups!
I would go to a meetup in Ireland / Northern Ireland. Over the water's a bit too far for now.. 
- Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hello, here's my bit
- Replies: 1
- Views: 761
Re: hello, here's my bit
Also just wanted to say - in my instance I think damp has got something to do with it - let's say I fell it in my gut :lol: :lol:
Gona have a wee look into chinese medicine in this regard and see what the craic is with that. All things aside, this is really a debilitating (don't know what to call ...
Gona have a wee look into chinese medicine in this regard and see what the craic is with that. All things aside, this is really a debilitating (don't know what to call ...
- Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hello, here's my bit
- Replies: 1
- Views: 761
hello, here's my bit
Hey there,
Just new on here. My bb seems to have gotten progressively worse over the course of the last year. :roll: :shock: . Anyway I guess I will say my piece, don't really know why...
I did have the h p (can't remember the name) bacteria in my stomach a few years ago - and did have slight ...
Just new on here. My bb seems to have gotten progressively worse over the course of the last year. :roll: :shock: . Anyway I guess I will say my piece, don't really know why...
I did have the h p (can't remember the name) bacteria in my stomach a few years ago - and did have slight ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.