THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 107 matches
- Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Cure Found
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3137
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Cure Found
I don't claim it anymore. I'm tired of this site also. It relate to bb everyday. I will focus on another things. Change my vibe for healing to take place. Your believe and faith is very important for your freedom.
I agree and I hope you become free of whatever is plaguing you and your life ...
- Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Cure Found
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3137
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Cure Found
@Gluten-Free How do you know you have bad breath?
- Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Cure Found
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3137
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Cure Found
@Gluten-Free I use to have to pass gas throughout the entire day consistently and it was very annoying especially considering I work around people so what helps me is I’ve modified my diet and changed my eating structure. So I modified my diet by completely eliminating all Pork, Dairy, Red Meats and ...
- Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Cure Found
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3137
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Cure Found
@Gluten-Free Let me ask you this, have you ever been tested for candidiasis or are you assuming you have candidiasis based on your own self diagnoses?
I use to be paranoid like you which caused me to waste thousands and probably tens of thousands on pointless appointments, surgeries, procedures ...
I use to be paranoid like you which caused me to waste thousands and probably tens of thousands on pointless appointments, surgeries, procedures ...
- Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Cure Found
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3137
- Gender:
Life_Goes_On Cure Found
Hello, everyone. I haven’t been to this site in a long time so I just want to make this post quick because I don’t plan to stay here long but I will say this, I found the cure for many of you. I’ve been doing research on the cure for bad breath for so long and I’ve personally been through the ...
- Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:36 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
- Replies: 46
- Views: 29354
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates
Hello Life_goes_On, first of all,i would like to say i like your courage because a majority of people battling with bad breath will not attempt go to such extent.
Well, After reading ythe first post.i wanted to advice you not to stay away from yr family and close friends b/c this same people ...
Well, After reading ythe first post.i wanted to advice you not to stay away from yr family and close friends b/c this same people ...
- Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:21 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
- Replies: 46
- Views: 29354
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates
Thank you for your update life_goes_on, I think you are right in suggesting that not every reaction such as sneezing or nose rubbing or even sniffing through your nose is a clear reaction to bb, I should know because I instinctively do these things at times whilst in the car with others or just ...
- Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:29 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
- Replies: 46
- Views: 29354
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates
UPDATE 7 [/size]
It’s been a while since I’ve been active on this website. I came to the realization that I don’t have bad breath but I do suffer from Halitophobia. I came back to this website to say a lot you don’t have chronic bad breath, it’s all in your head(Halitophobia).
I advise many of ...
It’s been a while since I’ve been active on this website. I came to the realization that I don’t have bad breath but I do suffer from Halitophobia. I came back to this website to say a lot you don’t have chronic bad breath, it’s all in your head(Halitophobia).
I advise many of ...
- Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:43 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
- Replies: 46
- Views: 29354
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates
I agree but sadly im in university doing something worthless and barely attending.. about to finish in 2018 and i have no idea what im going to do.. if only i didnt let BB affect so much when i was in school so i could do something that can at least get me paid well :oops:
Its never too late to ...
- Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:27 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
- Replies: 46
- Views: 29354
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates
Wow that is a lot. All I miss here is juicing, candida, detox, no sugar, no wheat diet stuff like that. Did you ever see a naturopath?
I have this white coating too. It improves with juicing and absolutely no sugar
Sorry for the pretty girl and the lunch date. That is heart breaking.
I ...
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:06 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
- Replies: 46
- Views: 29354
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates
I'm on year 4 sadly and at the pivotal stage of my life 17-present. Completley killed my career aspirations, goals and basically my life sigh, :?
Dont give up on your future career. Everyday is going to be tough so why not live a sucsesful life with bad breath instead of living the life of a ...
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
- Replies: 46
- Views: 29354
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates
I feel for you, stay strong my friend. It will get better. I've been adjusting for 6+ years.cleanbreathwant wrote:I've spent 10 years "adjusting" to this life, it is s**t. It is a shit existence
- Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:56 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
- Replies: 46
- Views: 29354
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates
I have tested negative for acid reflux from a couple of barium swallows, and positive from a barium swallow as well.
You should definitely test for tmau. However, you may have laryngopharyngeal reflux disease (LPRD).
I wouldnt doubt it but there are many people who have silent reflux and dont ...
You should definitely test for tmau. However, you may have laryngopharyngeal reflux disease (LPRD).
I wouldnt doubt it but there are many people who have silent reflux and dont ...
- Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:33 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
- Replies: 46
- Views: 29354
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates
No. But i think some of my friends are aware that im aware of my BB lol, either way this is a very annoying problem thats been happening since 2014 #-o , btw i ask how do you even pass an interview with BB?
Since other people have reported that they cant smell your bad breath and you believe ...
- Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:38 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
- Replies: 46
- Views: 29354
- Gender:
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates
It is what it is... This is the most annoying problem ever.. im so used to it now that i cant even walk past people normally.. its engraved in my personality/Life. Sad thing is, even if i get cured I'll never be the same.
I feel you, I feel like my personality before was way better when my ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.